3m x 4m Gala Tent Marquee Elite (PVC)
Inclusive of 23% VAT
Exclusive of VAT
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This high quality marquee is perfect for regular use at trade events or for home use. The focus is on product flexibility, functionality and durability.
It can be placed on most surfaces, including grass, concrete and asphalt.
The frame is manufactured from white power-coated steel tubing, which are easy to put together.
PVC is made of fire rated UV stabilised 650g 100% Heavy-Duty PVC material, and is very thick. The sidewalls attach by dutch lacing instead of zips.
- garden parties,
The Gala Tent range of marquees is built to last. We've listed below the key features of the Gala Tent specification; combined we believe these features make Gala Tent the most durable marquee of its kind in the world:
- 650g 100 Heavy-Duty PVC commercial quality self-cleaning covers
- British fire-rated to BS 5438 and BS 7837
- Heavy duty eyelets
- Industrial panel dutch lacing
- Tube wall thickness upto 1.2mm
- Powder coated framework
- Georgian style window panels
- Locating/retaining screw at each joint for stability and strength
- Heavy-duty Velcro and bungee cord straps
- Full instructions and care manual
- Window blank covers included for privacy
- 3 different size door entries on end panel, for multi use
- 3m x 4m
- Strong 38mm tubular steel frame and 44mm corner joints
- Eave Height: 205cm
- Centre Apex Height: 280cm
Door DimensionsWidth 2.3m x Height 2m
- Standing Auditorium Style: 20
- Seated With Table: 10
- 1 x Carton 199x16.5x13cm – WT 15.2kg
- 1 x Carton 199.5x16.5x8cm – WT 9.8kg
- 1 x Carton 59x46x15cm – WT 11.25kg
- 1 x Carton 58x47x15cm - WT 7.8kg
- 1 x Carton 58x47x9cm - WT 6.85kg
- 2 x Carton 58x47x8cm - WT 4.05kg
Total Package Mass: 73.80kg
Why choose a Gala Tent Marquee
After over a decade of manufacturing marquees and meeting customer demands with specific product functionality, it is reasonable to say that a Gala Tent is among the best quality, value-for-money marquee available.We specialise in marquees and associated accessories, where as some suppliers only treat this as a supplimental product range. We are able to advise our customers based on a wealth of experience to find the right products.
We not only design and build our marquees, we also assemble components and modules to make a full structure at our headquarters in Britain.
The zips, material, framework and joints are engineered to a very high standard, while the steel framework is up to 1.2mm thickness. Compared to competitors who use 0.8mm steel to cut costs, our frameworks have superior stability, especially for our range of 6m marquees.
Gala Tents are also fireproof rated to British Standard requirements, BS 5438 + BS 7837 awarded after rigorous tests by Intertek. Without the fire certificate, an inferior marquee would be unable to be used at public events.
Gala Tent also supply a wide range of spare parts and accessories. You also have the option of purchasing specially manufactured optional equipment e.g. ground bars, ratchet tie down kits to add extra stability and strength as well as benefiting from the add on bay option to make your structure larger. Specially designed heating, lighting, lining and flooring is also available from the Gala Tent range.
Remember, It is not an Event without Gala Tent!
Response from Gala Tent
Thank you for your honest feedback, we love to hear from our customers. We are sorry to hear the instructions were not as helpful as they could have been. We have addressed this and we are currently working on new instructions for all our tents, watch this space! We do have a very helpful customer service team who are fully trained so if you do have any questions in the meantime please call, email or fill in our online form and we will be happy to assist. "